Window Tint Meter Analyzer Instrument 0 To 100% Light Transmission
Applicable to measure the transmittance or haze of all kinds of
transparent, translucent samples with parallel plane (such as
automobile manufacturing, aerospace, glass products, plastic sheet,
sheet, etc).Also can be used to determine the turbidity or clarity
of liquid sample (water, drinks and so on).
* This Window Tint Meter is a hand held device that measures the
amount of light that passes through a window.
* Technology is designed in accordance with GB 2410-80, ASTM
D1033-61, JIS k7105-81 and other standards.
* Digital display, wide measurement range, high resolution.
* One key calibration, easy to use.
* Solid structure, exquisite, easy to carry.
* Solid structure, small volume, light weight.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with
* Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice.
|Measurement Range||0 to 100% Light Transmission|
|Accuracy||± 1 %|
|Measuring Mode||Single and Continuous|
|Operating conditions||Temperature: 0 ~ 50 C Humidity: < 90 %|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5 V AAA Size (UM-4) Battery|
|Dimensions||Unit: 126 x 65 x 27 mm (5.0 x 2.6 x 1.1 inch)|
|Sensor: 125 x 38 x 38 mm|
|Weight||100 g (Not Including Batteries)|
1. Main Unit
2. Carrying Case
3. Operation Manual