NDT Instuments TM-8810 Handheld Ultrasonic Thickness Meter TM8810
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
Used for measuring thickness and corrosion of pressure
vessels,chemical equipment,boilers,oil storage tanks,etc.in
industries of petroleum, shipbuilding,power station,and machine
* Wide Measuring Range and high resolution. With high power
emission and broad band receiving sensitivity, the gauge can match
probes of different frequencies. That makes it easy to measure the
rough surface, even cast iron. It is widely used in almost all
kinds of industries.
* Applicable to measure the thickness of many materials, e. g.
Steel, Cast iron, Aluminum, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass,
Polyethylene, PVC, Gray cast iron, Nodular cast iron.
* Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time
base to offer high accuracy measurement & fast measuring time.
* Automatic power off to conserve power.
* Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
|Display||4 Digit, 10 mm LCD|
|Measuring Range (metric / Imperial)||1.5~200 mm / 0.06~8 inch|
|Battery Indication||Low Battery Indication|
|Lower Limit Steel Pipes||Determined By Transducer|
|Accuracy||± (0.5%n + 0.2)|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 0~40 °C, Humidity: < 85 %RH|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5 V AA (UM-3) Battery|
|Dimensions||160 x 68 x 32 mm (5.5 x 2.8 x 1.2 inch)|
|Weight||About 208 g (Not Including Batteries)|
1. Main Unit
2. 5MФ8 Standard Sensor
3. Coupling Agent
4. Carrying Case
5. Operating Manual
1. 6M Φ6 mm thin Material Probe: Measuring range (steel): 1.0~50.0 mm Operating temperature:
2. 5M Φ12 mm High Temperature Probe: Measuring range (steel): 1.0~225.0 mm (normal temperature)
Measuring range (steel) : 4.0~100.0 mm (high temperature) Operating
3. Curved Surface Probe