VM6310 Portable vibration meter tester VM-6310 high accuracy
Used for measuring periodic motion, to check the imbalance and
deflecting of moving machinery. Specifically designed for present
measuring various mechanical vibration. So as to provide the data
for the quality control, run time and equipment upkeep.
* In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to
detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in
* Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all
rotating machinery for quality control,commissioning, and
predictive maintenance purposes.
* Individual high quality ccelerometer for accurate and repeatable
* Wide frequency range (10Hz~10kHz) in acceleration mode.
* Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope.
* Bearing condition monitoring function.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with
* Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice.
|Measuring Range||Velocity: 0.01~200 mm/s True RMS|
|Frequency Range||Velocity: 10 Hz ~ 1k Hz|
|Accuracy||< 5 %|
|Analogue Output||AC Output 0~2.0 V Peak Full Scale (Load Resistance: Above 10k)|
|Max. Value Hold|
|Power Off||Manual Power Off or Auto Power Off|
|Battery Indicator||Low Battery Indicator|
|Data Output||USB, RS-232, Bluetooth|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 0~50 °C Humidity: <90 %RH|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5V AA size (UM-3) Battery|
|Dimensions||160 x 68 x 32 mm|
|Weight||181 g (Not Including Batteries)|
1. Main Unit
2. Magnetic Suction Seat
3. Piezoelectric Transducer
4. Probe (Cone)
5. Probe (Spherical)
6. Carrying Case
7. Manual Book
2. USB, RS-232 data cable with software
3. Bluetooth data out put with software