XTruck 125032 Heavy Duty Vehicle Diagnostic Tools English Languages
Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions,
ABS, instrument panels and more.
Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection.
Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support.
Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports.
Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector.
Easy portability increases flexibility, May be used with desktop PC
XTruck USB Link Packed Software and Application
- Allison (Included!)
- Bendix 18.104.22.168 (Included!)
- Detroit Diesel DDDL 7.05 ((Included!)
- Detroit Diesel DDCT (Included!)
- Detroit Diesel Calibration Tool (Included!)
- Eaton Service Ranger 3.2 (Included!)
- International DLB (Included!)
- International ICAP, IPTS, NETS, IPC (Included!)
- International Master Diagnostic (Incluided!)
- Meritor and Wabco Diagnostics (Included!)
- Cummins Insite 7.5 (Included!)
- Hino 2.0.3. (Included!)
- Caterpillar 22.214.171.124 (Included!)
- Perkins EST 2010B (Included!)
- V Macks 2.6.12 (Included!)
- V Macks Dealer Pro (Included!)
- Volvo VCADS 2.35.10 (Included!)
- Toyota Techstream for car (Included!)
XTruck USB Link API Support
USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity, XTruck USB linke supports Windows
xp and windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit and windows CE compliant
Not all applications are included. If compatibility confirmation is
required, more information is needed, or there are questions about
an unlisted application, please contact us, a specialist will help
you make the right choice.
XTruck Protocol Coverage
CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
2nd CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
J1587/J1708 J1850 J2534
ISO 15765 (Diagnostic CAN)
ISO 14230 (KWP2000 over ISO9141) ALDL ATEC 160 (160 baud)
XTruck Support Heavy-Duty, Light-and Medium-Duty Trucks, CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
like (Wheel loader, Articulated Hauler and Excavator), Genset.